End-User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement for the use of fonts (the “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you and FontDuo that governs the use of the Licensed Fonts that you license from the website located at www.fontduo.xyz, and which are accompanied by or refer to this Agreement.
This Agreement becomes a binding contract between you and FontDuo when you click on the area marked “Yes, I have read the License documents and accept them,” or similar language or when you accept the Agreement by other means (for instance referring to the Agreement in a purchase order, a confirmation email, etc.). If you do not wish to be bound by the Agreement, you cannot access, use or download the Licensed Fonts. Please read this entire document before agreeing to be bound.
You hereby agree to the following:
Binding Agreement. You are bound by the Agreement and you acknowledge that all Use of the Licensed Fonts is governed by the Agreement.
You hereby agree to the following:
1. Binding Agreement. You are bound by the Agreement and you acknowledge that all Use of the Licensed Fonts is governed by the Agreement.
2. License Grant. The Licensed Fonts are licensed, not sold, to you for Use only under the terms of this Agreement. FontDuo, as the licensor, reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable (except as expressly permitted herein) license to Use the Licensed Fonts only on Websites, Creatives which are owned or controlled by you, subject to all of the following conditions:
- You may not link to, nor put online, any version of a Licensed Font not supplied in a Font Kit.
- You may not Use the Licensed Fonts in, as a part of, or in conjunction with an Application, (2) for Editing, (3) in a Commercial Product, or with other technologies.
- You may not use conversion or editing tools on the Licensed Fonts.
- You must retain the trademark, copyright and other legal information provided in the sample files for each Licensed Font.
You shall identify all Licensed Fonts to visitors of Websites only by the Licensed Font’s original name and in accordance with accepted trademark practice, including identification of the trademark owner’s name. The Website’s font selection user interface must display the Licensed Web Font’s original name(s) and cite the source of the Licensed Web Font. You will only use the Licensed Web Font’s original name(s) to identify a Licensed Font which effects a faithful reproduction of the underlying font and which is of a quality sufficient to meet industry typographic quality standards. The use of any trademark authorized herein does not give you any rights of ownership in that trademark and all use of any trademark shall inure to the sole benefit of FontDuo.
3. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights. You agree that the Licensed Fonts are protected by the copyright law and other intellectual and industrial property rights of the Philippines, by the copyright law and other intellectual and industrial property rights of other nations, and by international treaties. You agree to treat the Licensed Fonts as you would any other copyrighted material. You may not copy the Licensed Fonts, except as expressly provided herein. You agree not to adapt, modify, alter, translate, convert, or otherwise change the Licensed Fonts, or to create Derivative Works from the Licensed Fonts or any portion thereof. You further agree not to use the Licensed Fonts in connection with software and/or hardware which create Derivative Works of the Licensed Web Fonts. You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or instructions of the Licensed Fonts, provided. You agree that FontDuo, or its third party licensors, owns all right, title and interest in and to the Licensed Fonts, their structure, organization, code, and related files, including all intellectual and industrial property rights therein such as copyright, design and trademarks rights. You agree that the Licensed Fonts, their structure, organization, code, and related files are valuable property of FontDuo or its third party licensors and that any intentional or negligent Use of the Licensed Fonts not expressly permitted by the Agreement constitutes an infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights.